“How to Start & Train a Militia Unit”
by Maj. George Westmoreland, USMC Ret.
The Militia Soldier’s Oath
I do swear, before God and the personnel assembled, that I will:
– Follow the orders of my leaders to the best of my ability.
– Keep the identities of all my fellow soliders a secret and not give in under threats, torture, or prison to the point of death.
– Keep all knowledge of militia activities and resources a secret to the point of death.
– Not abuse my authority or the power of my weapons.
– Be a friend of the common citizen.
– Never forget that I am the last hope of freedom.