If it is true that I am the sovereign of the Nation of Me, I think a thought experiment on what I would do if I were my own monarch is in order (it’s also partially in reference to last night’s podcast on monarchism).
If I were King, I hereby declare that:
– I own myself to the exclusion of any other claims.
– I don’t recognize the legitimacy of any authorities that levy a higher claim on my life than I do.
– I live in accordance with the Non-Aggression Principle the best way I know how.
– I own what property I either created or voluntarily traded for.
– I own neither slaves nor serfs.
– I physically defend myself from aggression and the initiation of violence by others.
– I work solely for my own benefit.
– I live in accordance with the Homesteading Principle the best way I know how.
– I voluntarily associate with those whom I prefer to be with, and I recognize that others retain the same ability as well, especially in regards to me.
– I adhere to what mysticism I want to believe, or even the choice of not believing any at all.
– I seek to maintain diplomatic relations with other sovereigns, and entangling alliances with none.
– I give sovereigns and other types of human beings the proper respect and dignity that they deserve.
– I contract voluntarily with others, and I recognize that others retain the same ability as well, especially in regards to me
– I tolerate the choices of other sovereigns and individuals, provided that their choices do not infringe upon my life, liberty, or property.
– Any shape or form of the State will never guarantee me anything or successfully protect my private property from aggression.
– I live in accordance with the Way of the Gun the best way I know how, in the interest of both defeating and preventing tyrannical behavior.
– I never will settle for anything less than genuine Liberty.